“Thought leadership” is inferred by many B2B organizations to be a relatively new and next big thing, due to its abuse and non-contextual usage in the last decade. 1994 was a pivotal year for ‘Thought leadership’ as it was mentioned and popularized for the first time by Joel Kurtzman, editor of Strategy+Business magazine.
However, on tracing back to the pages of history, an interesting article in the Language Log points references as far back as the 19th century.
A research conducted by LinkedIn shows it to be nearly a prerequisite for Request for Proposal (RFP) in B2B organizations, with 42% of CEOs saying that following a company’s thought leadership led them to engage with a prospective vendor and invited them to bid for the business.
We help B2B technology organizations discover, define and amplify the following:
- What’s your unique core insight and approach for solving a problem?
- Whose problems are you solving and why? (Ideal customer profile)
- What big questions are your ideal customers asking, and what’s your response?
- What leverage qualifies you to be the industry thought leader?
- What specific areas can help your top executives be perceived individually as thought leaders?
- What forms of content amplify your unique value proposition?
- What’s the distribution strategy to reach your total addressable market?
- What deeper forms of data point to critical success stories of your applied thought leadership?
- What’s your global authority index?
- What global publications are we publishing our unique core insight?
We help you explore these questions in a series of design sprints. That leads to a bright and well defined long-term strategy helping you establish as a thought leader by improving your trust and authority index.
Here are the top benefits of
How we help B2B organisations like yours.
Our Thought Leadership consulting experience
We research, create and distribute original, relevant and resonating content to a worldwide audience of corporate executives who are both decision-makers and influencers. We work with our clients to develop cutting-edge content marketing campaigns that allow them to reach, inspire and engage their target audiences.