Marketing solutions for the Account-Based Marketing Industry
Account-Based Marketing has been a buzz word and B2B default jargon lately, and 2020 is the year we’ll start to see a lot more B2B marketers executing on this critical trend. However, there is a lot of noise that’s most often thundering from non-practitioners (ones who have never run an ABM program at scale)
Before you can execute a full-scale ABM program at your technology organization, you’ll need a plan to identify, market and measure your target account list – the companies with the most potential to your business.
This checklist will help you learn how to plan, build and execute a full-scale ABM program in nine-steps. Over to you.
What’s inside the checklist:
- Creating an ideal account profile for the selection
- Gaining account insights and contact data
- Creating meta content at scale for the accounts
- Building and aligning the whole ABM team
- Building your ABM martech stack
- Running your ABM plays for your accounts
- Building on-ramp, dipstick sales conversations
- Measuring ABM plays performance
- Investing on whats working else learning to pivot